Friday, November 14, 2008








We finally got some professional pictures taken of Landen. And these are just a couple of the many cute pictures. We had so much fun getting them taken. A girl in my ward just does them in her backyard and it was quite the experience. The first time we tried, Landen screamed the whole time. We got a couple of cute pictures, but he was so upset we couldn't get him to calm down. The second time we tried, we he was happy as long as the photographers' 4-year old daughter was laughing at him and playing with him. But, we got almost 200 really cute pictures out of the whole experience.

7 comments:

Thomas Family said...

those are the most precious pictures. he needs to be in a baby magazine.

Katie said...

such a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Landen is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

All right - that is one cute grandchild I have. Thanks for posting them so I can admisre them!!

Anonymous said...

If I could spell admire - then I really could admire the pictures - sorry!! I'm new at all this!! I'd love to see the rest of these cute pictures....

Anonymous said...

hi green family!!! this is a great way to see all the fun we all have, that grandma does'nt know about!!! oh, just kidding!! Landon is so cute!! cheridan

PCCook said...

Hey Tiffany, I'm glad that you found our blog. Landen is SO darling and is getting so big! All is well with us, we are both just trying to finish up the semester. I hope all is well with you guys too!