Tuesday, January 13, 2009




Landen recently rediscovered his bouncer. He wouldn't rest until I put him in it.


Now, he loves it! I don't know if it is relaxing because it is basically a vibrating recliner, or if it is just something new, but he likes being in it. It's just kind of funny that he likes it now because, he hated it when he would fit in it. He would tolerate it for about 5 maybe 10 minutes if I was really lucky. But now he will play with it for about 25 minutes.



Isn't he so cute!


This is Landen tolerating it as a newborn. He is so tiny!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is so funny that he likes his chair that much now! I am glad that the clothes basket thing worked for you too. That way you are able to actually get the clothes folded before he starts crying. Cute little Landon!

Bess said...

I can't believe how big Landen is getting! I've discovered blogs are a fun way to get a peek at what people are doing when you don't see them as often as you would like to. We really should get together for a game night or something.
I'm sorry that Rob had to work on Christmas. That is definitely the downside of working at hospitals... they don't close for holidays.