Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where did May go???

May just flew by! Between Landen turning one, swim lessons, and Kristen getting married in 9 days, we have been very busy! Not to mention, I had my last day of work on May 29th. That's right, I no longer clean toilets!!!!!! I'm just excited to get summer going, that is after the wedding. But, here are just a few pics from recent events.


One night Rob and I rented Yes Man with Jim Carrey. We tried a few times to put Landen down to sleep with extreme failure. So I decided to have him sit on my lap until he fell asleep. Well, he didn't. That's right, he watched the entire movie. This is a picture of him walking around in his sleep sack looking just a little like Maggie from the Simpson's. Landen finally went to sleep at midnight after being awake for a total of 10 hours! (By the way, he loves to flush the toilet. Hence the picture.)




Rob's birthday was on Sunday and yesterday we went out to spend his loot. We walked into Fanzz "Just to look" and walked out with too Jazz jerseys. The sales lady was really nice to us and gave us a really good discount on both the jerseys. Landen looks absolutely adorable in his jersey. Rob is excited already for the new season.

4 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

I love the sleeper sack and the resemblence to Maggie. And you are right Landen looks DARLING in that jazz jersey

~adelle said...

Better watch out because June is about to go where May went! Life goes by so fast! Looks like you have been busy. Darling Jazz shirts. Hopefully, they can do the team some good!

Kyle and Shayla said...

What a cute little man! Trust me I've had plenty of those late nights with the kids, sometimes it's just not worth the fight:)If there being happy (I'm good!)

Familia Soares said...

I agree, May flew by! Well I think it's always good when life is busy! I can't believed Landen is going to be one already! Wow how time flies! Love ya girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!