Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's a crazy life!!!

Many of you may not know, but Rob and I recently moved. Like last Saturday! We moved 7 blocks north. We are now living just off Monroe on 41st street. It is above ground, big windows, bigger apartment. We love it and Landen points at the windows every morning wanting me to open them. It was kind of a rough process on the poor guy. He didn't know what was going on and he was very nervous about where his stuff was going. But he has adapted and loves the new place.
In other news, we are pregnant. Our new little one is due on May 31st and we are excited. I am very very nervous about having two kids. Landen is busy enough for me, but I'm excited for him to have a friend to play with.


6 comments:

Katie said...

Wow you guys have been busy! I didn't even know that you guys were moving again or that you guys were pregnant. How exciting! In your last sentence you said "him" do you know already or are you just assuming? So how far along are you if you are due in May? I'm not good with the math. :)

Kyle and Shayla said...

What the heck? I had no idea you were moving. Well I'm glad your all settled and things are going well. I'm so excited for your new little one! Its seems like your due date moved up from when you first told us! Congrats Again!

TRICIA said...

cool news!! it is always fun to move and how fun to have a new little baby!!! congrats!

Wendy Pippin said...

YAY for a little one!

Clint and Aimee Cook said...

What a fun time for you guys!!! That's so exciting that you are pregnant! Believe me 2 babies was a lot easier transition then the first one. You will do great!! Congrats on everything!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you!