Friday, July 9, 2010

Smiles and a Helpful Big Brother

We have been getting some smiles out of this little one the last few days. And I got a few really cute pictures of him! He is still such a wonderful baby. We have been so blessed to have him in our family.

I LOVE that smile!

So, yesterday I made a bottle for Carter because he was kind of acting hungry. By the time I got back in the living room he was acting content so I decided to change Landen's clothes. I went into his room, grabbed an outfit and by the time I got back I found Landen feeding Carter. It was pretty cute. He is such a helpful big brother!



4 comments:

TRICIA said...

you have some seriously cute boys! glad carter is doing so well!

Wendy Pippin said...

i love that video...such cute boys.

Clint and Aimee Cook said...

Tiffany that's super cute!! I am happy to see things are going good..I think Carter looks a lot like Landon..what cute boys!

Cindy said...

Love that smile on the baby. He looks like he's getting so big! What a good big brother too! You guys have such a darling family!