Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What a year!

It really is amazing what can happen in one year. My little Carter has been through so much.


Here is a little precurser to the cake. Carter LOVES food. He will eat just about anything I put in front of him. Yesterday morning he successfully got to Landen's poptart. He was very excited.



Here is the cake. Just nice and simple.


Carter had PLENTY of help opening his gift from everyone. He loved it.


Then dad had plenty of help putting stuff together. If there are tools, my kids will be there.


Carter had no problem digging right into his cake.


I can't remember why he has the scowl on his face. But it is pretty funny.


As you can see the cake was obliterated. There were just crumbs left and even then he wanted more.


Landen enjoyed the fruits of Carter's birthday. We will be using this alot, I have a feeling.


I love Carter and I am so glad he is part of our family. He is such a great kid and he adds so much happiness to our lives. He and Landen are going to be great friends and I can't wait!

5 comments:

~adelle said...

Well, how cute is he? I can't believe how fast they grow! One whole year already! Geesh.

I am glad he is doing well. What a year this has been for Carter. He is darling. I love those WAGONS! So fun.

mindy-lou said...

Those pictures are so fun! He really has been through so much. What a sweet little boy he is. I am so glad that you are all doing so well. Love ya!

Wendy Pippin said...

A year already? I can't believe it. He is ADORABLE!!!

Kent and Helen Toponce said...

The pictures made me laugh! Those boys are so much fun! We are soooo lucky!

Kyle and Shayla said...

I love the pics of him eating the cake. What a sweet little guy! Glad he had a Happy Birthday!