Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Popsicles and Swimming

I'm sorry these first few pictures aren't in order, I kind of got in a hurry. We went swimming in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard last Friday and had a blast. Well, Landen did at least. After going under a couple of times Carter was out for good. Landen had almost as much fun with the pool after the water was out of it.


This is probably a little mean but we had Landen thinking that he needed to get all the water out with two plastic cups all by himself. He was pretty vigilant for a while.


He got a system down pretty good. Eventually he was done and said it was too hard. But I think he had fun trying.


Landen, loving the water.


Cousin Garrett was there and Carter did not like his mommy holding him. He was pretty sure that if I was holding Garrett I needed to hold him too to make sure I knew who my baby was. It was pretty funny.


Carter LOVES popsicles. He won't let me help him either. He is a "big boy" and can do it all by himself.


He started off picking at it with his fingers and putting it into his mouth.


He eventually go the hang of it.


He was a pretty big mess by the time he was done. But what is childhood for? Making messes!

3 comments:

P and C said...

SO cute! It looks like your boys had a great time! I love that you told Landon he had to get the water out with cups-too funny!

Wendy Pippin said...

Such cute boys. Nothing wears boys out faster then swimming!!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Cute, cute boys!