Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cough Drops are NOT Candy!

So, Rob has been sick lately and had some cough drops on his night stand. This morning Landen would not leave them alone! He kept bringing one to me begging for me to open it. After a few fits, I decided to show him what I meant. So, I unwrapped one and put it in his mouth. About two seconds into his victory he pulled a face of pure disgust and and spit out the "candy." He then wipped his tongue for about 2 minutes. I could not stop laughing. I hope that he has finally learned that the cough drops on daddy's table aren't candy!

2 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

why won't they just listen...that little stinker.

~adelle said...

I agree, they look very tasty, but it is all a trick. They are actually pretty darn nasty! Sometimes they have to learn for themselves!