Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just a few things

Landen's favorite room in my parents house is my sister Michelle's room. There are lots of bright colors, a tv and dvd player on his level, and this big monkey. He turns on the dvd player, the tv, and then sits back and watches Nemo. (only for a few minutes, but it is still cute.)

We went to a Weber State football game a couple of weeks ago. After we bought this jersey for Landen, one of the football team members took it to practice and had it signed. We know it isn't necessarily worth anything, but it is still cute. We had a lot of fun at the game and are excited to go again soon.


Landen got his picture taken at my mom's school today. He looked so cute dressed up, I decided to take a few pictures of my own. These are just in our back yard. He looks adorable!