Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Goings On

It has been some mighty stressful weeks in the Green home, but we have made it and Carter is doing the best he has done since surgery 3 weeks ago. For a few days there we thought he would never eat again, but with some prayer, fasting, faith, and diligence he is almost back to eating just like he was before surgery. He is his normal, playful, curious self again and I love it.

Landen has been keeping us on our toes through the process. I found this in his room and a pretty decent mess in the living room after getting ready a few days ago. I knew he was making a mess, I just didn't imagine the size. He was pretty proud of the santa hat he found as you can see.

I was so blessed to have Landen as my first child. He has gotten me through some of the tougher times in the last year. He is a pain in the butt like most 2 year olds, but he makes me laugh, gives me hugs when he knows I need them, and loves to snuggle at night before bed. I love him so much and I am glad that he is part of our family!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That last pic brought a tear to my eye. You have a sweet & very cute little family & we wish you all the best. Glad that Carter is doing better.

Wendy Pippin said...

I am so amazed at what a wonderful mom you are!! So glad things are getting brighter.

Kent and Helen Toponce said...

The picture of Landen's room made me laugh! Then . . . Your tender words made me cry. Love Ya! I know it has been 3 very difficult weeks.

Kyle and Shayla said...

Tha's wonderful to hear Carter is doing better! And seriously that is such a cute pic of you a Landon at the end!