Thursday, May 10, 2012

The 4 year old and the Graduate


It was Landen's 4th birthday last Thursday.  I think he had a good day.  We had the party the day after his birthday and I know he had fun.  The whole family came to show their love for our sweet Landen.


Cute Garret!  He turns 1 in June!








He loves transformers!


Rob and I got him the Explorer.  He wasn't too sure about it when he first saw it.  But once we got it open and he saw what it could do he was excited.  He has had a hard time putting it down since.


Now this present was from my grandma and he was totally excited.


Me and my two boys.  Time flies!  I can't believe they are 4 and 2 (almost).


And last but not least...Rob finally got his Bachelor's in nursing!!!  We are totally excited to have that chapter closed.  Now we can focus on grad school.  It honestly felt like we would never make it to this point sometimes.  But Rob is a really hard worker and got it.  Onward and upward!  I'm so proud of him and all he has accomplished!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats Rob and Tiff! I am so excited for you! Your boys are so cute. Happy birthday Landon! I can't believe he is 4!

Katie said...

Cute boys! Congrats Rob! So do you guys know if you will be staying in UT then? Good luck with the next step ;)