Saturday, May 26, 2012

Carter's Two!


 It was Carter's birthday on Thursday and we had a party last night.  It was a lot of fun.  He was so excited to see and play with everyone that he didn't want to stop to open presents.  He was pretty upset daddy was making him sit on his lap.  Until he saw what was under the paper.


My cute grandma gave him a tractor.  Which he loves.


He wanted to plunge into this bag when he saw what was in it.




Water and sand in the same toy?!  Yes! Fun. 



Rob, me and my parents got this trike for Carter.  The handle on the back lets me push and steer.  He was so excited to get on and ride!


The cake.



So excited for the cake!


I tried something new again for the cake.  Rainbow cake!  It was fun to try and I'm glad it turned out.  I got the idea from here. She always has fun things on her blog.  My next creative experiments are the Smore pies here, and the cheesecake here.  Hopefully they both turn out.  The adventure continues!

1 comment:

~adelle said...

With all those yummy treats you are itching to try, I might just have to invite myself over to your upcoming celebrations! What a cute birthday party and cute birthday boy. TWO YEARS ALREADY???