Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby Food, Trains, and Exersaucers!

Landen LOVES trains. Anything that has to do with a train, he wants to be part of. This year the mall has this cute little train that kids can ride on. It starts by Sears and runs the whole length of the mall and comes back. He has ridden it twice now and has LOVED it. He is going to be so excited on Christmas day. I can't wait!

This was at breakfast a few days ago. This kid won't eat anything but a Pop-Tart in the morning. No matter what I try, it has to be a Pop-Tart. I just thought the picture is cute. My favorite thing about Landen is that when he smiles, his whole face smiles. Look at those eyes! Something is going on.

Carter recently aquired this new toy. He has really been enjoying it. It has been nice to stick him in while in the shower too. He is getting so big!

With the addition of his new retainer (being held in by denture glue) we have started some baby food. This is the second attempt at cereal and he isn't having much to do with the food. He still won't eat rice cereal. When he eats other food some of it ends up coming out of his nose. He pretty much hates real food. Hopefully after his surgery in February he will begin to enjoy it a little better.

My cute Carter! I just love love love this boy and his smile.

1 comment:

Wendy Pippin said...

Carter looks so so BIG!!! I can't believe it. And I love poptarts for breakfast too...