Thursday, December 23, 2010

An Early Christmas!

Landen has been asking to play Rob's real guitar a lot lately. So, last minute I came up with a brillant plan!

Santa came a few days early with a guitar!

He opened it at Rob's friend Tanner's house. Rob was planning a little jam session with Tanner and I couldn't pass up this awesome opportunity.
Landen jamming with the big boys. He was tapping, swaying, singing, and bobbing. He was so cute and excited. It was so much fun.

Don't mind the hair or the fact that some of the lights on our tree aren't working. I just thought this was a really cute picture of my adorable Landen. Santa has even more surprises up his sleeve. I can't wait. Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

I love that "jam" session. How cute.

Kyle and Shayla said...

You were right, it is a really cute picture of Landen. What a sweet little personality her has. He is so cute!