Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I almost forgot about Fall!

This picture just says it all! Landen wasn't too excited about eating on Thanksgiving. Not only does he not like to sit in one place for longer than 2 minutes, but he loves his uncle Braden (Michelle's husband). He didn't understand why he had to sit and eat when he could be playing with his favorite person in the world. If you'll notice he doesn't even have food on his plate yet. Dinner ended with me hauling him into my parents room for a little relaxing time with grandpa. He was much better after that.

Landen loves playing outside. My parents have some great neighbors that let Landen play around in their yard. Landen helped rake some leaves with the neighborhood girls.

They also taught him the art of jumping into a huge pile of leaves. He really enjoyed himself.

My two boys. Aren't they cute!

Carter has been pretty happy lately. He really likes to watch Landen play and lately he has been trying to join in on the fun. Soon enough I will be chasing him around too!


3 comments:

~adelle said...

Ha! My girls were the first ones done at the Thanksgiving table too. Food is just not very exciting for little ones. Although they were the first to sit up for pie... :)

Looks like you are having a nice fall. We need to see you all soon. Christmas Party perhaps???

Wendy Pippin said...

I love the raking of the leaves. And of course Landen's face at the table. Parker sat for about 30 sec, ate nothing and then distracted his cousins from eating their food....I'm just glad I wasn't the only one. And I like the sound of a christmas party...

Kyle and Shayla said...

I have to say Landen looks much more in his element outside raking and playing in those leaves! That face he has at the dinner table is priceless!!