Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Amazing Dunking, Fire Fighting Landen!

Playing "shoot" has been a favorite activity for Landen for quite sometime. But recently he has been dunking the ball. This is the set up. For some reason the wrapping paper was completely necessary for the dunking process. Carter is helping his brother.

Anything that can fit through the hoop is being dunked.
We have been "dunking" everyday for the last few days. I think it is all the Jazz talk going on in the house.

Landen the fire fighter! This is a costume that cousin Braden passed down to us. Landen discovered it in the closet yesterday and wanted to put it on right then. It is a little big, but he was totally loving it!

I also had a question. I need to take some reading material with me to the hospital. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I have just finished reading the second book in the "Fallen" series. (Very good by the way! I would highly recommed it.)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute little boys..... Good luck in the upcoming week. I am sure that Carter will do great. These little spirits come down here so strong and prepared for what they would have to go through. We will be thinking of you guys. I will try calling you back soon about your dc friend. Sounds like fun!